Er M. P. Baya National Award for Technology Advancement in Mechanical Engineering
Er.M P Baya National Award letter – 2017
Er. M. P.Baya Award Er M.P.Baya National Award
Mrs.Sheela Baya Award Mrs. Sheela Baya National Award
Rules for the Er.M.P.Baya National Award / Mrs Sheela Baya award for
“Technology Advancement in Mechanical Engineering” by an Indian Citizen.
1. The award amount is Rs 50,000 for the Er.M.P.Baya National Award
2. The award amount is Rs 25,000 for the Mrs Sheela Baya National Award
and exclusively reserved for females working in mechanical engineering.
3. The nominee of awards should be less than 50 years of age.
4. The award will be decided on the basis of nomination through sponsoring organization
and selected by the jury to be appointed through Er. M.P.Baya Educational Forum.
5. The Jury will be consisted of Three Senior Mechanical Engineers from the
recognized organization out of which one will be the Chairman of
Mechanical Engineering Division Board of The IEI, Kolkata.
6. The awards will be given every year to the selected nominee in the
Engineers Day programme on 15th September 2013 onwards.
7. The advertisement for award will be issued through IEI, Newsletter and
information will be available on the web page of FB of IEI, ULC.
8. The recommendations by nominee from any person will disqualify his
candidature for the award.
9. The decision of Jury will be final by majority for the award and not liable for
any legal court proceeding.
10. The awards amount may be liable to the prevalent tax rules and bears the
responsibility of nominee.