Rules of educational loan scholarship
1. Student should be the permanent resident of IEI, Udaipur Local Centre region
2. Student should have already taken admission in the recognized engineering institution
3. The monthly income of parents should not be more than Rs.3,00,000 lakhs per annum
4. One scholarship is exclusively reserved for mechanical engineering discipline and total
number of scholarship will be decided by the forum on the availability of funds in the
particular financial year.
5. The educational loan scholarship will be provided at the rate of Rs 60,000 per year
with two installment of Rs 30,000 half yearly for the entire period of study subject to
the condition that student has to pass all the examination regularly without any break
with good academic record maintaining OGPA of 6.0 out of 10.
6. The loan scholarship amount is to be refunded back to the IEI, ULC without any
interest after completion of study with moratorium period of 6 months after
employment within 4 years in installments.
Application Fourm Application Form for Er MP Baya loan scholarship form